RadioBanter

-   -   FS:ICOM Z1A DUAL BAND H-T (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/49548-fs-icom-z1a-dual-band-h-t.html)

GPinOS September 7th 03 12:36 PM

FS:ICOM Z1A DUAL BAND H-T

I HAVE A MINT IN THE BOX ICOM Z1A DUAL BAND HT LOTS OF EXTRA OPTIONS
,BATTERYS,DC MOBILE CORD,HT MIC ,EMPTY BATTERY CASE,ETC.
$25.00 COMPLETE
847-215-0323 ASK FOR GENE

Donnie September 7th 03 04:25 PM

On 07 Sep 2003 11:36:09 GMT, (GPinOS) wrote:

I HAVE A MINT IN THE BOX ICOM Z1A DUAL BAND HT LOTS OF EXTRA OPTIONS
,BATTERYS,DC MOBILE CORD,HT MIC ,EMPTY BATTERY CASE,ETC.
$25.00 COMPLETE
847-215-0323 ASK FOR GENE

Gene,
You have it priced for $25 dollars, I'll take it....

Momma Always Said:"Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get"