RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Kenwood AT-250 Auto Ant Tuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50109-fs-kenwood-250-auto-ant-tuner.html)

Doug Gavilanes September 24th 03 04:44 AM

FS: Kenwood AT-250 Auto Ant Tuner

For Sale:

Kenwood AT-250 Automatic Antenna Tuner, with control cable. 4 antenna
(SO-239) inputs, in excellent working order, cosmetically at least an
8.5. Last used with TS-430S.

Price $175, plus UPS from CA 92843. If interested, please e-mail me
at:

73 es TNX,

Doug Gavilanes, N6XQY
GArden Grove, CA.

Rick Pierce November 13th 10 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug Gavilanes (Post 231005)
For Sale:

Kenwood AT-250 Automatic Antenna Tuner, with control cable. 4 antenna
(SO-239) inputs, in excellent working order, cosmetically at least an
8.5. Last used with TS-430S.

Price $175, plus UPS from CA 92843. If interested, please e-mail me
at:

73 es TNX,

Doug Gavilanes, N6XQY
GArden Grove, CA.

Rick Pierce, Studing for Technican

Getting into the game and setting up to be ready when I test out. Have picked Kenwood and have a TS-430s and PS-430 and wanted to keep everything Kenwood for my first set. Is your tuner still available?