RadioBanter

-   -   FS: AN/VIC-1 military manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50183-fs-vic-1-military-manual.html)

barry September 27th 03 12:06 AM

FS: AN/VIC-1 military manual

for sale:
clean copy of my original TM 11-5830-340-12: Operator's/Organizational
Maintenance manual for Intercommunication Set AN/VIC-1(V)(NSN 5830-
00-856-3273) Control, Intercommunication Sets C-10456/VRC (NSN 5830-
01-082-0804) & C-10680/VRC & Amplifier, Audio Frequency AM-7046/VRC.
this manual i am told is still classified, and unavailable for download
@ LOGSA. I have an original that I am offering a CLEAN photocopy w/
Change Packages 2 & 3; I bind (staples) this w/ heavier gauge stock for
the covers (color is off a little) to replicate the original and give it
some strength.

Approximately 125+ pages w/ changes, this manual covers operation,
installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc; it does NOT contain
schematics down to the component level (except for some of the control
boxes) but does include all interconnection diagrams for single/multiple
setups, all plug pin-outs, all cable info/IDs, many troubleshooting flow
charts, helmet/headphone interconnections diagrams, dc powering
circuits/schematics, etc. This will greatly assist those of you
installing the intercom setups in your vehicles, if you wish to do it as
per the originals; plenty of diagrams and illustrations. This package
weighs well over a pound for shipping purposes (w/out packaging
materials).
Nice clean replication, I believe you'll like this, and it will help you
in your military vehicle restoration. Hard to find, this one is a 15
January 1986 datecode.
$17.50 + actual USPS shipping charges w/ mandatory confirmation &
optional insurance; email any questions, tnx in advance.
one up for auction @:
but the picture doesn't do the finished product justice - it's a nice
looking product.
tnx,
barry
carson city, nv