RadioBanter

-   -   FS: B&W BWD broadbanded dipole (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50254-fs-b-w-bwd-broadbanded-dipole.html)

WZ1U September 28th 03 05:42 PM

FS: B&W BWD broadbanded dipole

For sale:
I have a B&W BWD 1.8 to 30 MHz dipole antenna. This is the broadbanded
folded dipole and has a 2.0:1 swr and less across the bands. Check it
out at http://www.wb0w.com/bwantennas/bwdins.htm Its down on the
ground and ready to go and prefer a pickup only. I will take $75 for
it and have some digital shots of it on the ground if needed. I'm
located in Lakeville, Ma. 35 miles south of Boston next to Taunton,
Ma. ...WZ1U Steve

AO KD5FXT September 28th 03 06:24 PM

this antenna works very well. I used one for a couple of years.