RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: 225 MFD 300VDC Capacitors (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50387-wanted-225-mfd-300vdc-capacitors.html)

Jeff Camp October 3rd 03 05:06 AM

Wanted: 225 MFD 300VDC Capacitors

I'm looking for 4 225 MFD 300 VDC capacitors. The ones I'm replacing are
Mallory screw mounted cans from a Swan 1200 amplifier. If you have a set
that you can do without, please email me at with your price.

Thanks and 73,
Jeff
N0WJP

Gregg October 3rd 03 05:16 AM

I think you'll find a few free 200uF, 400V caps if you part out some old
monitors or AT-power supplies.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Dale Parfitt October 3rd 03 04:01 PM

Jeff Camp wrote:

I'm looking for 4 225 MFD 300 VDC capacitors. The ones I'm replacing are
Mallory screw mounted cans from a Swan 1200 amplifier. If you have a set
that you can do without, please email me at with your price.

Thanks and 73,
Jeff
N0WJP

All Electronics has these (330uF@400VDC) Cat #EC-3341 for $2.00 each
800 826 5432

W4OP

Dale Parfitt October 3rd 03 04:03 PM

Jeff Camp wrote:

I'm looking for 4 225 MFD 300 VDC capacitors. The ones I'm replacing are
Mallory screw mounted cans from a Swan 1200 amplifier. If you have a set
that you can do without, please email me at with your price.

Thanks and 73,
Jeff
N0WJP

Sri- just read the screw type. The All Electronics are snap in.

W4OP