RadioBanter

-   -   FS : Uniden BC250D Digital hand held scanner (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50415-fs-uniden-bc250d-digital-hand-held-scanner.html)

Dan Conti October 4th 03 04:42 AM

FS : Uniden BC250D Digital hand held scanner

Uniden BC 250D digital trunking hand held scanner, in brand new condition,
used one hour, in the box with all accessories, manual, etc. Also includes
optional custom case.

$325.00 includes UPS ground shipping, insured.

I can accept a US Postal money, cashier or bank check, or personal check.
if you use a personal check, I will wait until it clears before shipping.

I can also accept PAYPAL, but will ask for an extra 10 bucks to cover PAYPAL
charges.

Check my eBay feedback under : OFFDAN.

Dan