RadioBanter

-   -   FS or Trade Yaesu FT-990 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50446-fs-trade-yaesu-ft-990-a.html)

boydl October 4th 03 08:59 PM

FS or Trade Yaesu FT-990

I have a very clean Yaesu FT-990 AC/DC.Comes
with both power cords 12 Volt and 110, Hand
Mic, CW Filter, Book and box. No scratches
dents or ware marks. Looks as new. Also comes
with Yaesu SP-6 speaker with filters. Built-in tuner
and cw keyer, Digital Filter, plus much more.

I would trade all the above for a very clean
Yaesu FT-847.

Will sell for $850.00 plus shipping

Boyd W6DSB Phone: 707-839-5228

boydl October 5th 03 04:36 AM

Thanks to all that inquired on the TS-990 & Spk.
It is sold and going to the Bay area....

Thanks again,
Boyd W6DSB