RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Astron 20A and 50A SE Michigan (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50506-fs-astron-20a-50a-se-michigan.html)

. October 6th 03 04:53 AM

FS: Astron 20A and 50A SE Michigan

Hi all....

I have a like new Astron 50A and 20A.

In my opinion, they're both too heavy to ship and therefor I would
PREFER to sell them locally here in SE Michigan/Detroit/Ann Arbor area.
I also could arrange pick up in the Oscoda or Alpena area. BUT if you
INSIST on paying to ship them con-US, I could be pursuaded to box them
up and ship them if you're paying the freight.

I've seen the 50A's going used on Ebay for $125, and the 20A for $80,
but this ain't Ebay!! So make me a REASONABLE offer and they're yours,
individually or collectively. Both like new, the 50A has a terminal
strip attached to the top.

THANKS FOR LOOKING and email with any questions!