RadioBanter

-   -   FS: ICOM IC-746PRO W/ MATCHING PS-125 POWER SUPPLY (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50546-fs-icom-ic-746pro-w-matching-ps-125-power-supply.html)

Dean October 7th 03 06:03 PM

FS: ICOM IC-746PRO W/ MATCHING PS-125 POWER SUPPLY

I have for sale an as new Icom IC-746Pro with the matching Icom PS-125 power
supply. I am the original non smoking owner of this equipment. This radio
has only been used a few hours after getting it and then put back in the box
where it has remained ever since. I would also consider trading for a Drake
R8B receiver with VHF converter in equal condition. I am asking $1,175
shipped CONUS.

73's
Dean