RadioBanter

-   -   FS FT 24 volt 100 amp power supplies (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50620-fs-ft-24-volt-100-amp-power-supplies.html)

SummitRT October 10th 03 01:41 PM

FS FT 24 volt 100 amp power supplies

I have a few of these 24 volt, 100 amp power supplies. You can use them to
provide power to 24 volt items and will adjust to 18 volts. They can also
charge batteries. Anyone have any use for an item like this? I would like to
sell them for $200 each as they are a real nice unit and a steal for someone
who can use them. Thet are all in excellent working and cosmetic condition.

Bob

SummitRT October 10th 03 08:59 PM

These are linear supplies, heavy and made by Elgin.