RadioBanter

-   -   WTB : Crystals for Regency Flight Scan (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50666-wtb-crystals-regency-flight-scan.html)

Dan Conti October 11th 03 06:28 PM

WTB : Crystals for Regency Flight Scan

I recently acquired a Regency Flight Scan air band scanner.
Any help as to where I might be able to acquire crystals for this unit,
either new or used, would be appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail.

Dan

Jim October 11th 03 08:25 PM

Dan Conti wrote:

I recently acquired a Regency Flight Scan air band scanner.
Any help as to where I might be able to acquire crystals for this unit,
either new or used, would be appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail.

Dan

Here is one of the places I have used.

Email them with what you need and ask for a price...

Jim October 11th 03 08:30 PM

Dan Conti wrote:

I recently acquired a Regency Flight Scan air band scanner.
Any help as to where I might be able to acquire crystals for this unit,
either new or used, would be appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail.

Dan

One of those senior moments, that come way too frequently,

Here is a crystal place that I have used in the past.

Email them with the information about the radio and the frequency
and ask for a price.

http://www.jancrystals.com/