Old October 14th 03, 06:49 AM
Les Smith

Default Astron RS-20A Power Supply Great Condition - used to power a VHF radio

I used this to power my ICOM 281H while at home. It is pretty heavy!
It is also in good condition.

Check it out on ebay:

Please do not reply to this email or contact me at this email address.
If you have questions, please ask them via the web page at ebay for
this item.

Thanks!

Old October 15th 03, 02:05 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"Just Lou" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:31:57 GMT, "Dave" wrote:

Another goob that don't know the difference between FA and FS

Thanks for reposting it in its entirety. I might have missed it the
first time.

--- Excess SNIPPED ---

And you did any better?

PH

Old October 15th 03, 02:07 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"Dave" wrote in message
Another goob that don't know the difference between FA and FS

Perhaps you can point out where in his posting he used either of those,
because I can't see them...

Old October 16th 03, 05:04 AM
Les Smith

"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote in message ...
"Dave" wrote in message
Another goob that don't know the difference between FA and FS

Perhaps you can point out where in his posting he used either of those,
because I can't see them...

Sorry! I failed to read the netiquette before posting to this group.
My first time in the marketplace group. Obviously don't know what
I'm doing here.

Old October 16th 03, 09:47 AM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"Les Smith" wrote in message
om...

Sorry! I failed to read the netiquette before posting to this group.
My first time in the marketplace group. Obviously don't know what
I'm doing here.

No problem... Your post doesn't bother me a bit, it's the post by "Dave"
that gets me. He is claiming something that he can not because neither an
FA nor an FS were present in your post. I believe that he was just trying
to be an ass...

In any case, so you won't receive further complaints from other "asses,"
just add either "FA:" or "FS:" to the beginning of your subject line. They
stand for "For Auction" and "For Sale" respectively...

Have a great day!
PH