RadioBanter

-   -   FS Workman Dual Band VHF UHF Base Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50826-fs-workman-dual-band-vhf-uhf-base-antenna.html)

WA8ULX October 16th 03 06:47 PM

FS Workman Dual Band VHF UHF Base Antenna

I have the Workman UVS-300 UHF VHF Base Station Antenna For Sale. Antenna has
8.3 DB Gain on 2 and 11.7 DB gain on 440. Ant is in Excellent shape will sell
for $40.00 plus Shipping.

ike October 5th 08 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WA8ULX (Post 231934)
I have the Workman UVS-300 UHF VHF Base Station Antenna For Sale. Antenna has
8.3 DB Gain on 2 and 11.7 DB gain on 440. Ant is in Excellent shape will sell
for $40.00 plus Shipping.

would like to buy ant. if still for sale,please send info...

lockdown96 May 11th 10 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WA8ULX (Post 231934)
I have the Workman UVS-300 UHF VHF Base Station Antenna For Sale. Antenna has
8.3 DB Gain on 2 and 11.7 DB gain on 440. Ant is in Excellent shape will sell
for $40.00 plus Shipping.

Would like to buy also ill pay more for it than u asking . Ill give u my phone number