RadioBanter

-   -   FS: YAESU FTV- 650B TRANSVERTER (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50871-fs-yaesu-ftv-650b-transverter.html)

Bravo4yu October 18th 03 12:20 AM

FS: YAESU FTV- 650B TRANSVERTER

Hi up forsale HARD to find YAESU FTV-650B transverter in nice cond
but never got to use it or try it out it is part of my yaesu line collection.
I am asking $150.00 dollars for it with the plugs and adapters that came
with it. I can supply a copy of the manual of this too please no trades or
offers thank you.

Trey1 September 29th 10 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo4yu (Post 231997)
Hi up forsale HARD to find YAESU FTV-650B transverter in nice cond
but never got to use it or try it out it is part of my yaesu line collection.
I am asking $150.00 dollars for it with the plugs and adapters that came
with it. I can supply a copy of the manual of this too please no trades or
offers thank you.

Interested In FTV-650B. Please E-Mail Me At Thanks.

Trey1 September 29th 10 03:00 AM

Would Like To Buy Yaesu FTV-650B Transverter To Go With My Yaesu Collection. E-Mail . Thanks

weak_signals October 4th 10 05:10 AM

Where is it located, roughly?
Thanks so much