RadioBanter

-   -   FT: Sat 800 + RS DX 398 For Tabletop SW Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/51405-ft-sat-800-rs-dx-398-tabletop-sw-radio.html)

D. Schopp November 2nd 03 02:57 PM

FT: Sat 800 + RS DX 398 For Tabletop SW Radio

I would like to trade a 2003 Grundig Satellit 800 and a modified Radio
Shack DX 398 for a tabletop SW radio - Drake or Icom or what do you have to
trade?

The Sat 800 is in excellent shape and comes in original box with headphones
and manual. RS DX 398, also in excellent shape, has been modified to improve
it's performance. Also comes in original box, with carrying case and manual.

Email for more details. Reason for trading - I am a radio junkie, I've
enjoyed these two radios but would like to move up to a tabletop radio.