RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Kenwood TS-930S/AT (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/51418-fs-kenwood-ts-930s.html)

WZ1U November 2nd 03 11:21 PM

FS: Kenwood TS-930S/AT

I have for sale in excellent cosmetic condition a Kenwood TS-930S/AT.
It comes with the original inner and outer boxes, instruction and
service manual. There are no optional filters installed and no
microphone. On a scale of 1 to 10 its a 9 from a non-smoker. There is
one glitch the internal atnenna tuner will search, but will not find a
low swr. So it may need an adjutment of some sort. I will take $450
for it plus shipping. If you need any digital pictures let me know and
I can send you some if needed. I can be reached at (508) 821-2993 or
email. WZ1U Steve / Lakeville, Ma.