RadioBanter

-   -   FS LDG Z11 Autotuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/51777-fs-ldg-z11-autotuner.html)

Ken Bessler November 11th 03 05:35 PM

FS LDG Z11 Autotuner

For sale 3 month old LDG Z11 QRP - 30 watt autotuner,
with the factory retrofit processor and rear panel jack for
the W4RT OTT module. Unit is as near to mint condition
as you'd expect for a tuner that's only 3 months old and
has sat on my desk at home the whole time. Works and
looks PERFECT.

The tuner comes as new in the box with power cord.

Asking $125.00 with FREE priority mail shipping conus.

Payment via paypal ), money order
or check. Checks take 9 days to clear my bank, though.
(dosen't that suck?)

73's de Ken KG0WX