RadioBanter

-   -   FS Motorola HT Charger/wart (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/51823-fs-motorola-ht-charger-wart.html)

ws November 13th 03 01:49 AM

FS Motorola HT Charger/wart

Hi All,
Dont need this drop in Charger no more. Model NTN1174a and wall wart.Will
charge late model Handie talkies. $28 shipped in US. 73's Wayne

jakdedert November 13th 03 07:12 PM

Uhh...'which' model wt's? I've got an assortment, and only a few of the
chargers are compatible across model #'s. Of course, I wouldn't call them
'late model.'

Thanx

jak

Harry November 14th 03 12:39 AM