RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Still a Few Left: UHF MTS2000 FLASHPORTS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/51875-fs-still-few-left-uhf-mts2000-flashports.html)

GIL9734 November 14th 03 02:46 PM

FS: Still a Few Left: UHF MTS2000 FLASHPORTS

That's Right:

There was a wonderful response from everyone, some folks got incredible deals!

But, I still have several of these radios left. They're new old stock, with
motorola factory warranty, have never been sold to an end user, nor have they
ever been used. UHF Motorola MTS2000 Flashport with top display makes you
capable of using 48 channels, but the radio will hold much more. The radio is
capable of being flashed to 255 channels, but that would require a front cover
change. What you'll get in each package is a brand new (in the box) MTS2000
flashport UHF, a brand new battery, antenna, belt clip, and overnight charger.
Each radio package was going for $695 but I want them gone, so I'm selling all
the remaining stock for $615, which includes being shipped anywhere in the 48
states. Send email direct for questioins, comments, cussin' or discussin.

Thanks!