RadioBanter

-   -   FS: *LAST CALL* Gates / Harris BC-1G 1KW AM Transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/52056-fs-%2Alast-call%2A-gates-harris-bc-1g-1kw-am-transmitter.html)

Larry November 19th 03 03:16 AM

FS: *LAST CALL* Gates / Harris BC-1G 1KW AM Transmitter

Hello All,

This is my last attempt to sale my Gates / Harris BC-1G 1KW AM Transmitter.
If no takers for $500.00 I am stripping it for parts and hauling the rest
off to the scrap metal place. While it needs paint, it could be put on 160 -
75 - 40 mtrs with a little work. If interested, call me at 936-203-4186, if
I do not answer, just leave a message with call back number. It is located
48 miles north of Houston, TX and you have to come get it.......soon. I have
the tubes for it.

73 - Larry - WD5CFJ