RadioBanter

-   -   Help with Cubic RT-1510/URC-120 please (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/52469-help-cubic-rt-1510-urc-120-please.html)

Don December 1st 03 05:27 AM

Help with Cubic RT-1510/URC-120 please

I just picked up a Cubic RT-1510/URC-120 hf radio xcvr. I'm wondering if
anyone has the pin outs for the power connector. I
would like to try it out to see if it works. Does anyone know anything
about this radio. I would appreciate any input. Where can I find a manual or
parts? It does power up and transmit but the receiver audio is very low.

Thanks..Don.

Keyboard In The Wilderness December 1st 03 02:39 PM

Try URL:
http://ac6v.com/swan.htm#MAN
AND
http://ac6v.com/swan.htm#REP