RadioBanter

-   -   Trac 201 keyer instr. needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/52534-trac-201-keyer-instr-needed.html)

majorwiseandhammer December 3rd 03 01:14 PM

Trac 201 keyer instr. needed

This message memory keyer is from the 70's. The company was in Buffalo, NY.
The name is Trac. Model TE 201 message memory keyer. It was popular in it's
day. I need the instructions. Any help would be very much appreciated. As I
have hundreds of manuals, I may be able to help you! Thanks, Phil

wa2hso February 24th 14 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorwiseandhammer (Post 234441)
This message memory keyer is from the 70's. The company was in Buffalo, NY.
The name is Trac. Model TE 201 message memory keyer. It was popular in it's
day. I need the instructions. Any help would be very much appreciated. As I
have hundreds of manuals, I may be able to help you! Thanks, Phil

did you ever get the 2 page book ???
can you email it to me