RadioBanter

-   -   Tubes for Sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/52572-tubes-sale.html)

Tom Hix w4th December 4th 03 05:39 PM

Tubes for Sale

I have the following tubes for sale. The tubes are all brand new in their
boxes. The tubes carry a one year warranty.
Pair Taylor 3-500zg tubes $250 new in box
4 Svetlana 811a tubes $89.95 new in box
4 Taylor 572b tubes $189.95 new in box
Svetlana Gs-35b with matching socket and chimney $189.95
Pair Svetlana 4cx800a $190 new in box
Pair Svetlana 4cx400a $180 new in box
I will personally guarantee these tubes to be in perfect new condition. You
wont find any better tubes than these. Shipping is extra.
Thanks
Tom.

--
Tom's Tubes: g3sek triode/tetrode boards & kits. tubes at wholesale prices.
http://www.tomstubes.com