RadioBanter

-   -   HR 2510 FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53108-hr-2510-fs.html)

Max December 20th 03 05:47 AM

HR 2510 FS

Nice one, strapped and has extended freq coverage check it out on eBay;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=15 01&rd=1

Shipping included in price!

Mike December 20th 03 01:33 PM

what is the price?

--
Mike
KD4LLA
reply: m3425man at bevcomm.net

Powered by Mandrake Linux, no reboots since 5 February, 2003

A Star Tribune letter writer expressed frustration that Tim Pawlenty and
the House aren't listening to her desire to pay more taxes. She need not
feel so frustrated. She is perfectly free to send any amount of her
income to the government or the nonprofit of her choice. The unstated
reason for the frustration is that she wants the House to raise everyone
else's taxes to pay for the social programs she desires.

Ed G. December 20th 03 06:30 PM

what is the price?

If you'd click on his link, you would see the posted price.

Ed

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...750893&categor
y=1501&rd=1

Ed G. December 20th 03 11:57 PM

I think he is asking because there is no FA in front, but FS at the
end. Here we go again :-(

The EBay listing was both. That radio was for auction, but had a "Buy
it Now" price listed too, which would make it a bona-fide swap (for
sale) item too.

Ed WB6SAT

Bill Turner December 21st 03 05:12 PM

Max wrote:

Nice one, strapped and has extended freq coverage check it out on eBay;

"strapped"?

--
Bill W6WRT