RadioBanter

-   -   FS Motorola Astro-Saber II UHF Apco-25---- Like New In Box --- (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53168-fs-motorola-astro-saber-ii-uhf-apco-25-like-new-box.html)

Pat December 22nd 03 02:07 AM

FS Motorola Astro-Saber II UHF Apco-25---- Like New In Box ---

Hi
I have for sale a like new Motorola Astro-Saber II UHF Radio
The radio is in like new condition never used in the field
It comes with its origional case with tags intact
Decodeing the serial number it was built in 2001
The radio comes complete with all origional accessories
Origional box
Owners manual
UHF antenna
New Hi-Cap battery
Belt clip

The radio also comes with a Motorola "smart" rapit charger
The following info is taken off the radio

Model no HO4RDF9PW7AN
Factory ID ASTRO
Serial No 310ABS*****

Flash Code 1000080000000

H38BE
Q806AL
It can a bunch of other stuff that is typical of these high end radios

Asking $900 obo shipping and insurance included
If you have any questions feel free to ask and I can send pictures

Pat

MarK E. November 19th 10 12:40 AM

Hi. Call me crazy, but do you still have that Astro saber available. I found your post through a google search and i NEEEEEED THIS RADIO. Email me at :-) thanks!
-Mark

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat (Post 235482)