RadioBanter

-   -   CHECK OUT THIS CALLSIGN "KK6NN (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53185-check-out-callsign-%22kk6nn.html)

Marty B. December 22nd 03 11:34 PM

CHECK OUT THIS CALLSIGN "KK6NN

No matter what the conditions she is a 5/9 + + + + + KK6NN
no qrn...........73.

www.qrz.com

Albert Dente December 25th 03 06:02 PM

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:12:48 +0100 (CET), Tarapia Tapioco
wrote:

In article
"Marty B."

OK. We saw it the first time. What are you, her pimp?

That wasn't very nice.
Certainly not polite. You should be ashamed of your
self!!

Harry December 26th 03 10:13 PM

Tarapia Tapioco the Idiot Spewed his Dribble:
In article
Albert Dente wrote:

I am devastated. I haven't slept since posting this. I am going to shoot
myself. HOW THE F*** ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHETHER I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF
ANYTHING I DO? I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SPIT IN THE HOLE IT LEFT. PULL
OUT YOUR BEATING HEART AND SHOW IT TO YOU AND THEN I'LL DO THE BAD STUFF.
F*** OFF!

Look folks, we have a genuine tough guy in our midst.
Should we tremble in fear?

Yawn!!!

WA8ULX December 26th 03 11:45 PM

Look folks, we have a genuine tough guy in our midst.
Should we tremble in fear?

Yawn!!!

No Just a Typical Knuckle Draggin CBplusser, get use to it, the FCC is going to
give us a whole bunch more of them.

[email protected] December 27th 03 12:24 AM

Harry:

It is not polite to yawn when someone is ranting incoherently. Didn't your
mother teach you manners? The proper response would have been: "Oh dear, how
interesting. Would you like a cookie or perhaps a Prozac?"

Paul AB0SI

Browning Mark FourA December 27th 03 01:29 AM

+4db +2db 0db +2db +4db

noise............................................. ..Signal

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:00:13 +0100 (CET), Tarapia Tapioco
wrote:

myself. HOW THE **** ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHETHER I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF
ANYTHING I DO? I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SPIT IN THE HOLE IT LEFT. PULL
OUT YOUR BEATING HEART AND SHOW IT TO YOU AND THEN I'LL DO THE BAD STUFF.
**** OFF!

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

GIL9734 December 27th 03 04:33 AM

Confucious say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

This guy is really a dweeb.

FT243 December 27th 03 02:37 PM

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:00:13 +0100 (CET), Tarapia Tapioco
wrote:

In article
Albert Dente wrote:

I am devastated. I haven't slept since posting this. I am going to shoot
myself. HOW THE **** ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHETHER I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF
ANYTHING I DO? I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SPIT IN THE HOLE IT LEFT. PULL
OUT YOUR BEATING HEART AND SHOW IT TO YOU AND THEN I'LL DO THE BAD STUFF.
**** OFF!

Awww, poor baby.
Does he want his diaper changed?