RadioBanter

-   -   FS: ENI 40-70Mhz PA (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53210-fs-eni-40-70mhz-pa.html)

AL GOSS December 24th 03 03:59 AM

FS: ENI 40-70Mhz PA

Medical driver with 8874 in it as manuactured. Easy mod to 6M.
5-10 watts drive should produce 450-500w.
Is normally a rack mount, I removed front panel and chopped it to desk top
size.
Requires very little work to re-assemble front panel to chassis, I have all
hardware and schematic.
Can provide pix so you see what you buying. Xfmr has FIL volts winding so
3CX800 can also be sub'b in. Then expect upwards 600-750w output.
Want $200. shipped from WNY.
Send reply to get "active" direct e-mail adr.