RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Nordmende Tannhauser tube AM/FM/SWL stereo (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53372-fs-nordmende-tannhauser-tube-am-fm-swl-stereo.html)

Andrew Moore December 29th 03 09:57 PM

FS: Nordmende Tannhauser tube AM/FM/SWL stereo

Taking offers on Nordmende Tannhauser AM/FM/SWL stereo,
I believe it's model 7400C, before I post it to that
infamous auction site. For pics, see:

http://www.photogs.org/out/tannhauser.jpg

Beautiful condition, I believe I'm the second owner,
it comes with some papers including original manual
and schematic. Approx 2 feet wide. Sounds beautiful,
best I can describe it is "booming, crisp and tube-like!"
Please arrange for local pickup (Durham, NH -- about an
hour north of Boston, MA).

--Andrew, NV1B