RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Yaesu FRG 100B (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53421-fs-yaesu-frg-100b.html)

J Cooper December 31st 03 03:17 PM

FS: Yaesu FRG 100B

For anyone interested, I'm selling my Yaesu FRG-100B receiver. This
receiver is in excellent condition and comes with some really nice
features. Coverage is from 50 kHz - 30 MHz (USB, LSB, CW, AM). This
particuliar model comes with the FIF-232C CAT interface which allows
the connection of this radio to a COM port on a personal computer. I
use FTBasic software and it works great. This radio is also one of
the few radios which can be easily modified to receive DRM
transmissions from one of its many members (Radio Netherlands, Deutche
Welle, BBC, Radio France, Radio Sweden, Radio Vatican, etc...). This
is the future of radio below 30 MHZ and allows for much clearer -
near FM quality reception. While I haven't done the modification, I
will be happy to provide printed instructions. I'll send it in its
original box and packaging with the original users and technical
manual and a 12V power supply for $365 which includes shipping to the
lower 48. If you'd like to read a review of this model go to
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/frg100.html or to read about DRM take a
look at http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/drm.html. Please contact me
by e-mail ) if interested.