RadioBanter

-   -   ICOM IC-910H plus 1296 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53767-icom-ic-910h-plus-1296-a.html)

John Wilcox January 11th 04 02:59 PM

ICOM IC-910H plus 1296

144, 432 and 1296 in one box! VGC with SM-8 mic
True Dual receive, keyer tones everything for the active VHF/UHF/SHF
enthusiast! $1250 and you ship.

Julius2427 June 14th 10 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Wilcox (Post 236401)
144, 432 and 1296 in one box! VGC with SM-8 mic
True Dual receive, keyer tones everything for the active VHF/UHF/SHF
enthusiast! $1250 and you ship.

I was wondering if this item was still available. Please contact me at your earliest convenience with any information regarding this item. If the item is still available I would like to purchase immediately. My email address is . Thank you.