RadioBanter

-   -   Ebay Idiot is at it again (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53965-ebay-idiot-again.html)

nospam January 17th 04 02:55 PM

Ebay Idiot is at it again

Check out the way he is trying to get around our filters.

N8KDV January 17th 04 02:59 PM

nospam wrote:

Check out the way he is trying to get around our filters.

Once again moron, just don't read 'em! Pretty darn simple, even for a
'tard such as yourself.

nospam January 17th 04 03:05 PM

Once again n8kdv kiss my ass! Who the hell are you buttwipe?

N8KDV January 17th 04 03:09 PM

nospam wrote:

Once again n8kdv kiss my ass! Who the hell are you buttwipe?

Why I'm N8KDV of course!

N8KDV January 17th 04 03:11 PM

nospam wrote:

Once again n8kdv kiss my ass! Who the hell are you buttwipe?

You, on the other hand, are obviously a retard!

VHFRadioBuff January 17th 04 04:03 PM

Time to add to my kill file.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com

Harry January 17th 04 07:56 PM

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

Time to add to my kill file.

and you also.

VHFRadioBuff January 18th 04 04:07 AM

and you also.

And too.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Harry January 18th 04 07:55 PM

VHFRadioBuff wrote:
and you also.

And too.

Bless you ebay boy.

PowerHouse CB & Scanner January 20th 04 02:04 PM

Block his email address then!!! Be done with him!

I REALLY hate to block people myself, but after looking through your past
postings, I have not seen one useful post from you at all! Nothing but
****ing & moaning, name calling, degrading your fellow man, etc... It's
unfortunate to have to filter out free speech, but if you can't find
something a little more useful and tasteful to post about, you are going to
make my list very soon...