RadioBanter

-   -   Ten Tec ® Model 236 Cable (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/53971-ten-tec-%AE-model-236-cable.html)

L Riley January 17th 04 05:41 PM

Ten Tec ® Model 236 Cable

Ten Tec ® 236 Cable Clone! (Built by Rileys Accessories)
Model 236 Ten Tec® serial cable. The cable is no longer offered by
Ten Tec ®. I have built the cable using a DB25 and a Molex that will
fit the Herc II or the Model 253 Tuner. This will allow the 253 Auto
Tuner or Herc II amp to band track you Omni Rig. Cable is 5 foot tip
to tip. I use only quality parts and care in assembly and testing.
$49.00