RadioBanter

-   -   FS PSK31 CABLE FT-100 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54044-fs-psk31-cable-ft-100-a.html)

DAVID January 20th 04 02:45 AM

FS PSK31 CABLE FT-100

I have a PSK31 interface cable for the Yaesu FT-100. Has data din plug on
one and, DB9 & 2 1/8" plugs for mic in & audio on the sound card, and
circuit box with level control. Works perfect looks perfect. Comes with bag,
instruction & copy of Digipan. email for Pic. $50.00 shipped USPS.

Thanks...David email direct please!