RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Transmitter Tubes (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54206-fs-transmitter-tubes.html)

Walter Treftz January 25th 04 09:02 PM

FS: Transmitter Tubes

Contact: Walt Treftz (N4GL) -
(352) 637-1755 or
. (take out the X's)

Items are mostly being disposed of by our groups "widow's
committee" helping SK estates. Generally, no extra charge for
packing and taking to PO/UPS. Large/heavy items requiring special
handling taken to a local packing agent at no charge but shipping is
responsibilty of buyer. Free delivery in north/central Florida between
Ocala and St.Pete/Orlando when one of our group is making the trip. If
interested, make a reasonable offer.

Some items are personal equipment of myself or other group
members.

Digital pictures available on all items (numbers in parenthesis
refer to photo number)
TUBES:

(62) 810, RCA, New, in original carton. Untested.

(63) 810, RCA, New, In original carton. Untested.

(64) 810, RCA, New, in original carton. Untested.

(65) 812, RCA, new, in original carton. Untested.

(66) 812, RCA, new, in original carton. Untested.

(67) 966A, United, new, in original carton. Tear-
drop- shaped. Untested.

304TL, New, in original carton. Untested.