RadioBanter

-   -   FS Radio Shack PRO-2004 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54327-fs-radio-shack-pro-2004-a.html)

Marvin Moss January 30th 04 02:56 AM

FS Radio Shack PRO-2004

This is a beautiful Radio Shack PRO-2004 purchased new by me.
I doubt that I have put more than a couple of hours total time on this
scanner.
I have done the wideband receive mod but that is all I have done.
I have the original box and also the service manual with it.
It is as near mint as you will find nowadays.
The backlight is also perfect and shows no change in brightness from when it
was new.
I will send it to you in the CONUS for only $225. Sorry, but no trades and
this is a firm price.
I will take Paypal or a money order.

Donnie January 30th 04 04:44 AM

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:56:28 GMT, "Marvin Moss" wrote:

This is a beautiful Radio Shack PRO-2004 purchased new by me.
I doubt that I have put more than a couple of hours total time on this
scanner.
I have done the wideband receive mod but that is all I have done.
I have the original box and also the service manual with it.
It is as near mint as you will find nowadays.
The backlight is also perfect and shows no change in brightness from when it
was new.
I will send it to you in the CONUS for only $225. Sorry, but no trades and
this is a firm price.
I will take Paypal or a money order.

Hey Marvin,
What else do you have FS? email me.

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''