RadioBanter

-   -   Custom Headsets? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54489-custom-headsets.html)

LH February 4th 04 03:26 PM

Custom Headsets?

Does anyone know where to get custom headsets w/ the radio station
logo on it? It should have one hear piece, microphone and ideally with
a 2.5 MM jack.

I want to buy some for my talent that has the station colors/logo on
them.

Think Motorola football coach headsets.

Thanks in advance.

Evan Platt February 6th 04 11:12 PM

On 4 Feb 2004 07:26:27 -0800, (LH) wrote:

Does anyone know where to get custom headsets w/ the radio station
logo on it? It should have one hear piece, microphone and ideally with
a 2.5 MM jack.

I want to buy some for my talent that has the station colors/logo on
them.

Think Motorola football coach headsets.

For on-air talent, don't you want the coiled clear tube?

I've dealt with
http://www.audioimplements.com/ - very good place.

Evan
To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.