RadioBanter

-   -   FS ICOM 746PRO (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54748-fs-icom-746pro.html)

WA8ULX February 13th 04 03:07 PM

FS ICOM 746PRO

I have a 6 Month old IC746Pro For Sale. Radio covers 160 thru 2 Meters with
100 Watts on all Bands. Unit is in excellent condition, and comes with
matching Power Supply. Non Smoker. Asking $1100.00 plus shipping I can be
reached at Thanks Bruce

[email protected] February 14th 04 12:58 AM

(WA8ULX) wrote:
I have a 6 Month old IC746Pro For Sale. Radio covers 160 thru 2 Meters
with 100 Watts on all Bands. Unit is in excellent condition, and comes
with matching Power Supply. Non Smoker. Asking $1100.00 plus shipping I
can be reached at
Thanks Bruce

Sell your junk to a "CB plusser", ya freak.

--
Go 40 42 12

Anthony Prospero February 14th 04 11:59 AM

On 13 Feb 2004 15:07:27 GMT, (WA8ULX) wrote:

: I have a 6 Month old IC746Pro For Sale. Radio covers 160 thru 2 Meters with
:100 Watts on all Bands. Unit is in excellent condition, and comes with
:matching Power Supply. Non Smoker. Asking $1100.00 plus shipping I can be
:reached at
Thanks Bruce

Whatcha doin with one of them HF rigs with da built in 2M CB band
Bruce? If you weren't such a scumbag, maybe I'd buy it for when they
upgrade my license to "CB Extra". What kind of condition is it in? How
many times have you stuck the microphone up your ass? Why are you
selling it? Your asshole good-buddy Dan W4NTI doesn't want to talk to
you anymore?