RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted Icom S/M (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54760-wanted-icom-s-m.html)

Bob February 14th 04 01:19 AM

Wanted Icom S/M

I need a service manual for an Icom IC-W32A HT. Do you
have one you are willing to part with for a few dollars.

RH February 14th 04 01:49 AM

Well, you can certainly pay me a few dollars, but.....
ICOM has them gratis ;-)

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/index.htm

Glenn AA5PK February 14th 04 04:42 AM

"Bob" wrote in message
I need a service manual for an Icom IC-W32A HT. Do you
have one you are willing to part with for a few dollars.

The service manual is downloadable he
http://80.162.141.166/mods.dk/downlo...-W32A-E_Servic
e_manual.pdf
It's nearly 19 megs of PDF and covers bother the American (A) and European
(E) versions.
73 de Glenn AA5PK