RadioBanter

-   -   FS JRC JST-245 Transceiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54933-fs-jrc-jst-245-transceiver.html)

Charlie Hugg February 18th 04 09:23 PM

FS JRC JST-245 Transceiver

I have for sale a beautiful JRC JST-245 HF+6 Meters Transceiver from a
non-smoking environment. It has the optional IF Monitor Board , both
optional CW Filters plus the Standard Filters.It comes in the Original Box,
with both Operators and Service Manuals. It also includes the power cord.
Rig is a 9 in appearance and a 10 electrically. JRC Radios are a cut above
the rest. I have had several and am very pleased with their performance. See
the Product Review in September 1995 QST for a glowing report on the
JST-245. The transceiver puts out 150 watts, has a built in AC Power Supply,
and has the prettiest front panel and display of any radio around. JRC no
longer makes a Ham Transceiver. They continue to focus on Military and
Marine Radios and Shortwave Receivers. Universal Radio continues to service
them in the US. Price is $1475 Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

IZ2UQE April 6th 11 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie Hugg (Post 238228)
[...]

IS IT TILL ON SALE ?