RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Motorola MT2000 FullKeypad 320.00 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55017-fs-motorola-mt2000-fullkeypad-320-00-a.html)

[email protected] February 21st 04 12:48 AM

FS: Motorola MT2000 FullKeypad 320.00

MT2000: UHF Full Keypad, 160 Channel Full KeyPad

This unit was recased at one point because I don't see model#.

Its on 460 MHz righ now and works Great! And looks nice also.

Comes with Antenna,Battery which has belt clip. Also has

side cover on it. I borrowed a charger and charged battery.

Battery seems to hold a charge fine, But I never guarantee battery.
Price: 320.00 GREAT DEAL!!!