RadioBanter

-   -   Zenith Tranoceanic Antenna R7000-2 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55031-zenith-tranoceanic-antenna-r7000-2-a.html)

Ken Foshee February 21st 04 03:41 AM

Zenith Tranoceanic Antenna R7000-2

I am looking for a telescoping antenna that will fit this radio.

Glenn AA5PK February 21st 04 04:03 AM

"Ken Foshee" wrote in message
m...
I am looking for a telescoping antenna that will fit this radio.

http://www.radioera.com/zenithparts.htm

T-Mobile Dude February 21st 04 09:42 PM

Alan Jesperson with Great Northern Antiques might be able to help, but since
that's about the most sought after and valuable Transoceanic out there,
you're probably going to have a hard time finding an antenna or a parts set.
http://www.gn4radios.com/

"Ken Foshee" wrote in message
m...

I am looking for a telescoping antenna that will fit this radio.