RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: 10 meter FM transceiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55163-wtb-10-meter-fm-transceiver.html)

Daniel J. Wright February 25th 04 01:12 PM

WTB: 10 meter FM transceiver

Howdy...

In the deep dark recesses of the cobwebs of my mind, I
seem to remember that Alinco or ADI, or maybe one
of the "big three" manufacturers made a 10 meter only,
FM only transceiver. If anyone has one for sale I would
certainly be interested. Thanks...

es

73 de Dan -- WØDJW ..
Lincoln, Nebraska

February 27th 04 12:28 AM

That would be Azden.....

Daniel J. Wright February 27th 04 01:45 PM

W4UDX sez:

That would be Azden.....

Yep...further research reveals that both Azden nd Alinco
have recently manufactured 10 meter FM transceivers.
Anybody have one for sale?

73 de Dan -- WØDJW ..
LIncoln, Nebraska