RadioBanter

-   -   FS Three(3) Uniden HR-2510 President 10Meter Ham all mode Tranceivers AS-IS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55297-fs-three-3-uniden-hr-2510-president-10meter-ham-all-mode-tranceivers.html)

Ed February 29th 04 06:38 PM

FS Three(3) Uniden HR-2510 President 10Meter Ham all mode Tranceivers AS-IS

I have 3 HR-2510's left from an estate sale. I sold the complete
working one but still have 3 that need work, mikes, and connectors.
One transmits and receives, but no LCD readout. The second receives
and transmits, but the S meter doesn't come down to zero in receive.
The third is completely dead with LCD damage. (a streak) They all
appear complete inside including the dead one.
All three for $75 plus shipping of 25 pounds from 34452. That's $75
total for all three plus shipping. If you can fix them and get some
mikes and connectors, these radios easily go for $150 on eBay. I will
only sell all three together. Cosmetically, they are in very good
condition and I don't detect any smoke.
I prefer USPS and will need an additional $5 to ship UPS as it is a
50 minute round trip. Gas and all. HI

73, Ed K4GJ