RadioBanter

-   -   Comm Port Card (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55345-comm-port-card.html)

Wayne March 2nd 04 07:11 AM

Comm Port Card

Hello I am in need of an old Comm port card for my computer so I can use it
on digital modes the ones on the mother board have stopped working, I need
one for a PCI slot, two 9 pin or a 9 pin and 25 pin eather will work. These
are kinda hard to find anymore sence they are not used much anymore in newer
computers so please look in your junk box and see if you have one.
Please reply to

73 Wayne AA5JJ

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Bob March 2nd 04 12:53 PM

Try www.startech.com

They have them, they work very well, and aren't a lot of money.

fyi

Richard Heindel March 2nd 04 02:24 PM

Found this site on PriceWatch..
http://www.acortech.com/.sc/ms/dd/10...Retail%2520Box