RadioBanter

-   -   Rohn GB45D guy bracket, $40, NE Ohio (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55439-rohn-gb45d-guy-bracket-%2440-ne-ohio.html)

Don Byrer March 5th 04 04:57 PM

Rohn GB45D guy bracket, $40, NE Ohio

I have a Rohn GB45D guy bracket that is well seasoned, but appears to
be in excellent condition.

$40 if you come and pick it up in Cleveland Ohio...

Add $5 + shipping if I have to pack and ship it.

This bracket is installed on a tower section (on the ground). I'll
knock $5 off if you remove it yourself. That way you'll know how it
goes together, too.

Will consider trades for most anything ham related: antennas,
accessories, 45G size parts or baseplate, whatever ????

Don, KJ5KB