RadioBanter

-   -   FA: 19" relay rack cabinets, 6 feet high (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55535-fa-19%22-relay-rack-cabinets-6-feet-high.html)

W8KZW March 8th 04 02:07 PM

FA: 19" relay rack cabinets, 6 feet high

You pick up 90 minutes west of Detroit.

Please see my website for a link to the auction, or to send me email:

http://www.w8kzw.homestead.com

Do not reply to my hotmail address .... spam/virus magnet only.

Thanks,
Jeff
W8KZW
Near Detroit

Ed G March 9th 04 01:37 AM

You pick up 90 minutes west of Detroit.

Please see my website for a link to the auction, or to send me email:

http://www.w8kzw.homestead.com

Well, I checked your website, and clicked on the EBay listing, but saw
no 19inch rack listed anywhere......

Ed WB6SAT