RadioBanter

-   -   FS A50 5S 6 meter beam (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55631-fs-a50-5s-6-meter-beam.html)

DAVID March 12th 04 04:44 AM

FS A50 5S 6 meter beam

I have forsale a Cushcraft A50 5S 5 element 6 meter beam. It is used, and
will need new clamps for the elements to the boom. The gamma is in good
condition. Will ship in a USPS triangle tube. The price is $50.00 + shipping
from 49442 5 lbs.

Thanks DAVID

D. Schmidt March 16th 04 05:53 PM

Hey Dave,

I've tried to respond to your response to my initial e-mail, but your e-mail
address is now bouncing. I would like to purchase this antenna - please get
back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks

Dave Schmidt
N9NLU