RadioBanter

-   -   external Iambic electronic keyer wanted (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/55664-external-iambic-electronic-keyer-wanted.html)

K7LTF Zach March 13th 04 05:37 AM

external Iambic electronic keyer wanted

I am in need of an iambic electronic keyer that would be compatiple
with a bencher paddle that i have, it must work but it does not have
to be perfect cosmeticly

Thanks Zach K7LTF

AA March 14th 04 02:12 AM

I am in need of an iambic electronic keyer that would be compatiple
with a bencher paddle that i have, it must work

Look at the NorCal QRP site, as they have an inexpensive kit which works great.
Based on a PIC, it is low drain....I've built two, both work great and are
installed inside rigs.