RadioBanter

-   -   When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ----- 2g5pYKv2IC (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56097-re-when-you-hear-heavy-accent-poor-phone-connection-hang-up-2g5pykv2ic.html)

Brian Denley March 28th 04 05:20 AM

When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ----- 2g5pYKv2IC

What if it's a heavy accent and a good connection?

--
Brian Denley
wrote in message
When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!
-
I think you must know what I'm talking about. Together, a heavy foreign

accent,
coupled with a lousy phone connection can only mean one thing... An

outsourced
operation, in a place like India, China, The Philippines, etc.; where some
greedy American corporation is saving a few pieces of Silver and

displacing
American workers in the process.

-
When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!

Brenda Ann March 28th 04 05:53 AM

What if it's a heavy accent and a good connection?

Then you've probably misdialed, and gotten a NYC cabbie..