RadioBanter

-   -   add on 10mhz conversion for Paccomm Tiny 2 TNC (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56138-add-10mhz-conversion-paccomm-tiny-2-tnc.html)

Dustin March 29th 04 07:10 AM

add on 10mhz conversion for Paccomm Tiny 2 TNC

Hello, I have the add on 25.00 conversion for Paccomm Tiny 2 TNC, It
converts it to 10mhz for faster transmission, it includes the circuit board
and modem chip, price is 10.00 plus shipping, I do have the instructions.
The unit was not tested. so it's not garunteed, will trade for the original
modem chip out of a Tiny 2 TNC part number M27C256B-20F1 ... Let me know.